Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It Has Begun!

It is thirty degrees outside this evening but there is a dedicated crew of men outside building our new garage. While digging the foundation during a hail storm a few weeks ago, I kept looking at it and saying to my husband, there is no way this is going to be big enough. Then they came and poured the pad and I thought.... ok it's better than I thought. Tonite though, seeing the walls go up, in let than 2 hours I might add, I have come to the conclusion that the new garage is HUGE! I am so excited to get everything done and move our workshop out there!

As always we are busy at a Family Affair! We are still working our our new baby line of lotions and balms, and testing some new body scrubs of which we hope to have perfected by fall! Also we are getting prepared for the big outdoor Farmers Market on August 9. We are pretty excited as it is also the weekend of the Alberta Summer Games and the first outdoor market we have attended. It should be loads of fun! We hope to see our amazing regular customers there and can't wait to meet some new ones!

Cheers for now!

Take Care!

Jenn

No comments: