Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jenn - Spring is in the air.... I hope!


It is March 5 and it is snowing.... again.  
But I have spring fever! I go out every morning and think about blowing up the wheelbarrow tire, digging the leaves out of the lawn mower that wouldn't fit in the shed and wonder when I can haul my mini greenhouse out.  I have bought seeds, pots, and organic fertilizer in the hope that I can start planting soon..... We have also been finalizing plans for our new garage and workshop.  Hopefully we will quit making changes.... every change we make seems to add several feet to the size.  My husband is getting excited over the 'manly' garage all his friends will drool over!

On the business side of things we have been busy ordering samples of summery fragrances to add to our ever growing line up.  I have been busy making bath bombs and we have added two new Da' Bomb fragrances and after getting several requests, we have decided to keep Cinnamon Heart as a permanent fragrance.  We have also been busy updating our website and adding new products.

We will also be attending the Seven Person Spring Tea and Craft Show again this year.  We love going out there as the local response is amazing.  We will be bringing an assortment of goodies just in time for Mother's Day!

Take care!

Jenn

No comments: